Pages

Sunday, December 29, 2013

New Blog, See You There!

Hey guys, I started a new blog and that is where I will be posting for now on. I also have a new email- heyitsalyssaaa@gmail.com. My new blog is- alyssa-thejourneyofmylife.blogspot.com. I don't have any posts yet; my first post will be on New Years. I'm starting fresh and I will be continuing my journey on that blog. I've been blogging for almost 2 years now and I want to thank the people that have been there for me from the beginning. I'm hoping this new blog will be a success, and I will see you there! I will be emailing some of you about it, but this is officially the first release of my new blog. I've kept it a secret until the design was done, but I think you should check it out now! (:

See you on my new blog, farewell to this blog...

xoxo,
Alyssa

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE your new design!! :) i can't wait to see what you'll post on your new blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, but that doesn't mean you can say whatever you want. Please remember, this blog receives views from younger aged audiences, so control what you say and think before you speak! If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all. Thanks!

Alyssa