Pages

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

A Girl's Guide to..

Welcome to my new series, "A Girl's Guide to...". Twice a week I will have a post up within this series.

This post series is meant for tween-teen girls. I will be giving some advice to help some of you, and also tell you about some of my experiences. I still will be posting other things beside this series, but this series will be my main focus right now! 

I'm not saying that I'm an expert or anything on all the subjects. I'm probably younger than most of you. You don't have to listen to me if you don't want to. I'm just here to help! Here are a few of the subjects we'll be going over.

Friends and Ex-Friends
Boyfriends
Middle School
Social Lives
Homework
Makeup

Some posts may have several parts. I hope you all enjoy this series! The first post will be up tomorrow!

Jusqu'à la prochaine fois,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, but that doesn't mean you can say whatever you want. Please remember, this blog receives views from younger aged audiences, so control what you say and think before you speak! If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all. Thanks!

Alyssa