Pages

Saturday, August 31, 2013

more posts?

Hey everyone. I know it's been a while. I'm sorry! I started school last week, Aug. 21. I've been super busy. I know, lame excuse. I already have homework every night.

Anywho, I have a few updates I wanted to talk about. 

I have the Blogger app on my phone (which I'm using right now) and I really like it, so I think I will post from this app more. Mainly because I don't have much time to get on my computer, but I always have my phone with me. :)

So about moving updates? As far as that goes, not much has happened. Some people have looked at out house in private showings. One family looked at it a few days ago, and they said they really liked it and they might put an offer on it. That means we really have to make up our mind about moving within our city our moving out of state, which we've always wanted to do. My parents really like North Carolina, which is we would move out of state, and my dad really would like a new job. It's an idea we are considering. Since school has started, if we moved I would have to move in the middle of the year or so. My plan is: if we do move before next year, I will probably just do online school for the rest of the year, and then go to the actual school the next year. I just don't like the idea of transferring after school has started. Maybe it's just me, but that's how I feel! 

Our other option is to stay in our city, which I have talked about in other posts. 

I guess that's all I wanted to say. Sorry this was boring. I will have other posts soon, but I just wanted to put this up to let you know I'm still here and a little bit about what's going on. 

Jusqu'à la prochaine fois,




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, but that doesn't mean you can say whatever you want. Please remember, this blog receives views from younger aged audiences, so control what you say and think before you speak! If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all. Thanks!

Alyssa