Ello readers, today I thought I would do the 20 Random Facts About Me TAG!
Comment below if you do this tag. It's a great way for your followers to get to know you.
Let's get started!
1. I like a lot of milk in my cereal.
2. I like ice in my milk.
3. I like milk in my ice cream.
4. When I was little, I fell and cracked my head open. Now I have a scar right in the middle of my forehead.
5. I got my first phone in Kindergarten because I accidentally rode the bus to another school and I didn't
know where I was.
6. When I was younger, we were moving, and a family was about to come look at our house, so we had to leave. Before we left, I wrote a note that said "Did you like my room? Check yes or no". They said yes and then bought our house. :)
7. I have a really awkward fear of paper cuts.
8. I hate the sound of pencils squeaking, nails on a chalkboard, those kind of sounds make me shiver just thinking about them.
9. When I was little I had a Scooby Doo jewelry box. Every year I would some how loose it, and then I would ask for it for Christmas. I ended up getting one every year because I kept loosing it, but then one year I didn't loose it.
10. My grandparents' own a private campground, and I love to go down there. I'm going there next week!
11. One time I had a dream that Barney came out of my closet and started attacking me.
12. When I was little, I loved sleeping in my sisters room because she had a water bed.
13. When I was 5ish, I wanted to play soccer really bad, but there wasn't a team for me. So I got knee pads that are supposed to be used for roller skating, and I put them on along with really tall socks so it looked like I had shin pads. I played soccer in my yard until I got too hot. I'm weird.
14. One time in my old neighborhood, there was this new little kid. He came over to my house and tried to play with me and my friend. I yelled at him and I was really mean to him and he ran away crying! Then later on I learned that he was my best friend's cousin...
15. In 5th grade I started going out with this boy. We didn't even do anything but text, and we were too scared to talk to each other. We broke up and now he's my best friend and I tell him everything. Weird right?
16. A few years ago my sister forced me to ride a ton of roller coasters. I didn't really like them but she made me ride so many that I got used to it, and now I love roller coasters.
17. I have a boat, and we keep it up at Lake Erie. There's a park there called Cedar Point and we go there all the time and ride roller coasters. Every week!
18. 3 years ago, I didn't want to switch schools, so my dad said if I switched schools, he would buy me an iPad! I got it but my brother took over and says it's his.
19. I check my email literally every 5 seconds.
20. I'm really really excited for school to start! I start the 21st, what about you?
Hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading!! I hope you do this tag! I tag everyone to do this, if you wanna.
Jusqu'à la prochaine fois,