Pages

Sunday, August 18, 2013

hackedd.

I am so mad. I don't even know what happened.

You know my YouTube Channel, right? Well I went on there, and all my videos were gone.

I don't know what happened. I haven't been on there in a while.

I only had a few videos though, but I had like 90 subs, which meant a lot to me.

I made a new channel to start fresh. It's called BeautyGuruGirlxo. Please check it out, share, subscribe, comment, like, anything. I really need help to get my subs back. I just put up a back to school video, so you should definitely check it out. It would mean a lot!

I guess that's all I wanted to say. Thanks!

:(

1 comment:

  1. aw :( ooh i'll definitely subscribe! sort of the same thing happened to me, but i accidentally deleted my own YouTube account. since i only had 70-80 subscribers, and i doubt that any of them cared about my videos (especially since i haven't uploaded in a while), i was alright with it, and i still have my videos on iMovie. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, but that doesn't mean you can say whatever you want. Please remember, this blog receives views from younger aged audiences, so control what you say and think before you speak! If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all. Thanks!

Alyssa