Pages

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

chloeeeee + house updates!

Ello readers! Right now I'm listening to this song called Chloe. It is one of my favorite songs right now. It's by Emblem3. It's super good, click here to check it out! I've also been obsessed with Bow Chicka Wow Wow by Mike Posner. Click here to check it out! I love music, if you didn't already know that. :)

We are putting our house up for sale this week, we took pictures, and we have been cleaning like crazy! Right now I'm at my grandmas, but yeah. It's been kinda hectic. I don't know if I already told you this, but some of my mom's friends are wanting to move, so they came to look at our house, but they said they didn't know because they need a lot of bedrooms, where we have 4-5, they need lots of space. Lol.

If you are from my other blog, I have another post on there ready to go up!

Well, that's it for now! I might be doing a giveaway!

 Jusqu'à la prochaine fois,




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, but that doesn't mean you can say whatever you want. Please remember, this blog receives views from younger aged audiences, so control what you say and think before you speak! If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all. Thanks!

Alyssa