Pages

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

moving?

I might be moving. Probably not out of state, we would stay in our school district. As a matter of fact, we actually have been looking at a house in a neighborhood. It's a nice house. It's currently being built, but most of the major building is finished. The roof is on, cement is poured, etc. It's a ranch, which means it's one floor, but the whole house is nice and open. But I shouldn't get my hopes up, because my house isn't even up for sale yet!

Anyway, that could mean lack of posts, but definitely not for a while.

I just wanted to give you that quick update. What do you think?

     Jusqu'à la prochaine fois,

P.S - That means "until next time" in French!

1 comment:

  1. Your maybe-new house sounds cool! I've never moved before. :)
    Oooh cool, I'm learning French too! Although I had no idea what that meant until you said so. :P I just started last year.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, but that doesn't mean you can say whatever you want. Please remember, this blog receives views from younger aged audiences, so control what you say and think before you speak! If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all. Thanks!

Alyssa