Pages

Thursday, July 25, 2013

music music music videos.

I'm back today with another post. About music. Music plays a huge part in my life.

When I was little, I loved Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus. You know what kills me now? Miley Cyrus. How disgusting she is. I mean really.. Her latest music video has absolutely disgusted me and it totally shows how much she has changed. I know people change, but little girls and fans look up to her. Or at least they used to.

If you want to see it, click here. I'm warning you. It's horrifying, sexual, and totally not appropriate for her. It's just sad..

On another note, ONE DIRECTION'S NEW MUSIC VIDEO!! YES!! Now that is perfection. Best Song Ever is totally the best song ever. It is so amazing and hilarious. I love the way they set it up, and Harry.. he is just sooo cute. Like what I was so in love when I saw it. AGHHH!


They are just way too adorable. Lol.. :)

 Jusqu'à la prochaine fois,




3 comments:

  1. I TOTALLY agree! It's a pretty bad song/music video.
    Haha, I watched that! It's funny how they're everyone in it. And actually the guy who directed in was in a couple Doctor Who episodes... :) I don't really like One Direction music, but I thought Best Song Ever was okay. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. actually one of the guys who wrote it was in doctor who, not the director. ;P

      Delete
  2. OH. MY. GOSH.
    I stopped watching it not even half way through.
    She is so messed up.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, but that doesn't mean you can say whatever you want. Please remember, this blog receives views from younger aged audiences, so control what you say and think before you speak! If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all. Thanks!

Alyssa