Pages

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

justin biebbeerrr ~ bieber fever ❤

So some of you may know that I went to the Justin Bieber concert on July 12th! Let's just say that it was AMAZING.

I know not all of you guys are fans of Justin, but I'm a major Belieber. Yes, I'm a Belieber. I love him. He is my idol, and my inspiration, so I was thrilled to be able to go the concert. If you think he's worth nothing, you should check his Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube. Look up "Kidraul" or "Justin Bieber Funniest Moments" you will see what I love! :)



Me, Stephanie, Hannah.

I went with two friends. We had the best night ever. It was so loud. We didn't have close seats, they were up super high, but I'm very grateful that I had the opportunity to go. 


We made our own shirts, as you can see. They say Believe Summer 2013 on the front, and Girlfriend of JB on the back. We also did our hair, and made our own bags. Everything was from Hobby Lobby, and we decorated with glow in the dark glue and iron on letters!


This is one of the pictures from our seats. It's bad quality, my camera broke right before the concert, so I had to use my phone :( 

The concert lasted a while, the two opening acts, Mike Posner and Hot Chelle Rae were great! Justin came out after a countdown, and the screaming and faces of everyone there was PRICELESS when he entered. I screamed SO LOUD. We made videos on Instagram, and I was shaking and screaming so bad. Lol, I was soooo happy. 

I made a deal with myself to start saving up money so I could meet him and get floor seats. It would be my DREAM! I know I'm lucky to be able to go to this concert, but my dream is to meet him, someday. 

Thanks for reading everyone! Have a good Tuesday.

 Jusqu'à la prochaine fois,

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome! I'm personally not a fan of Justin Bieber, but I think it's cool you went to one of his concerts. I wish I had an opportunity like that to go to a Taylor Swift concert... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of the girls I went with, she actually went to a Taylor Swift concert! She said it was really good :)

      Delete

I love your comments, but that doesn't mean you can say whatever you want. Please remember, this blog receives views from younger aged audiences, so control what you say and think before you speak! If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all. Thanks!

Alyssa